FRENCH IN THE UNITED STATES:
French, THE BIGGEST ETHNIC MARKET after the Hispanics...
NY & FL :
FRENCH IN THE US IN 2013:
129,520 people living in the
US were born in France >>+3.5%
FRENCH SPEAKERS IN THE US:
2,070,000 use French in their
home on a daily basis >> 2nd
language after Hispanic* (when
Chinese dialects are not combined)
...cultivating, billions of dollars in the United Sates!
<< J'ADORE >> TO FRENCH
- French is the 2nd MOST STUDIED LANGUAGE, preceded only by Spanish >> Percentage of all learners: 12.3%
- France is the 2nd MOST VISITED EUROPEAN COUNTRY by Americans : 6.6 million in 2013
- 6000 French companies are in the US serving consumers interested in French products
- US imports from France amount to over $46.4 billion in 2013 >> more than Australia and Brazil combined !>
Who are the French-speaking people?
- Highly Educated
- A strong buying power
- Interest: culture, gourmet, entertainment, French products, luxury products
- Hobbies: traveling, music
- Local and national media are available to cover the market.
- Capricorn knows the most effective sources of major media.
6 magazine + 2 radio + 100 website + mailing list package available
Netcapricorn.com Marketing & Advertising agency that explores International Markets